Valley Energy is looking for a Propane Service Technician Assistant to join our award winning team. This position is based out of our Purcellville, Virginia office and the selected candidate will receive hands on training in the propane industry.
This is an ideal position for a motivated individual seeking to enter the propane industry. The person will work alongside certified propane technicians to learn skills required for the installation and service of propane systems, and work independently to perform basic service needs.
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree or certification preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to lift over 55 lbs
- Familiarity with propane is not required, but valuable
- Ability to communicate well with customers and fellow co-workers
- A strong desire to learn
- Fierce respect for safety
- Competitive Hourly Rate with Available Overtime
- Full Time Employment position-despite seasonality of industry
- Employer Paid HSA Insurance
- Medical Insurance available for self, spouse, and/or family with Buy-Up Plan available
- Self funded Dental Insurance, if desired
- Supplemental Insurance available through Aflac
- Well established 401 K and Profit Sharing Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Weekly Payroll
- *Starting Pay based upon past industry experience.
- $5,000 minimum bonus paid at Season’s End in 2022.
To apply, send your resume (CV optional) to email@example.com and someone will be in contact with you.