Propane fireplaces need cleaned and inspected to ensure they are burning efficiently and safely. Depending on the usage, we recommend having them serviced annually (or bi-annually if not used often). This preventative maintenance helps identify potential issues before they become problematic.
When one of our technicians comes to your home, the tech will:
- Clean and inspect glass and seals (on direct vent fireplaces)
- Clean and inspect burner, logs, and pilot assembly
- Check pressure and control valve
- Test pilot safety system (on units with pilot)
- Replace rock wool (if needed)
- Replace remote batteries (if equipped)
- Check operation of fireplace after cleaning and inspection
Give us a call today at (540) 338-6457 to schedule your cleaning, or email Chad Davis at email@example.com.
**Price does not include parts if needed – the technician will let the customer know pricing prior to installing or ordering parts
***We do not clean and inspect the fireplace venting (if applicable). Venting should be cleaned and inspected by a company specializing in venting and chimney sweeping.