Outside Sales Representative
The ideal candidate is motivated, results-oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and has a strong desire to grow with an expanding company.
- New account development in current service areas, as well as new territory growth.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts (Commercial and Residential).
- Contact underperforming and inactive accounts to determine/manage customer needs.
- Explore new potential customer channels, product lines and services that will allow Valley Energy to grow responsibly and profitably now and in the future.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records on all accounts, including supply agreement, contracts, etc.
- Maintain and utilize CRM software to record sales activity for all prospects/customers.
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to all policies and procedures related to safety and other company Core Values.
- Develop goals, a territory sales plan, and execute the plan to meet goals and achieve success.
- Work with logistics to ensure top service provided to customers.
- Work with all company personnel in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Petroleum oil & gas sales experience preferred.
- Outside and consultative sales experience preferred.
- Ability to problem solve and find solutions for customers.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other common programs used in a business setting.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage projects.
- Be self – motivated and able to perform assigned duties with minimum personal supervision.
- Experience with CRM Software.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).
- Critical thinker with analytical skills to project future customer needs.
- Required travel inside sales territory.
- Must possess and maintain a safe driving record with a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Capable of lifting and/or moving up to 50lbs.
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive Pay – corresponding to experience level
- Competitive Health Insurance plans
- QNEC/Profit Sharing opportunity
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- $5,000 minimum bonus paid at Season’s End in 2022
To apply, send your resume (CV optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in contact with you.