Get $20 Off!
Schedule today and get $20 off your furnace cleaning service!
Expires September 2023.
Professional technicians for your oil burner furnace
Oil burner furnaces need cleaned and inspected to ensure they are burning efficiently and safely. Depending on the usage, we recommend having them serviced annually (or bi-annually if not used often). This preventative maintenance helps identify potential issues before they become problematic.
When one of our technicians comes to your home, the tech will:
- Clean and inspect glass and seals (on direct vent furnaces)
- Clean and inspect burner, logs, and pilot assembly
- Check pressure and control valve
- Test pilot safety system (on units with pilot)
- Replace rock wool (if needed)
- Replace remote batteries (if equipped)
- Check operation of furnaces after cleaning and inspection
Dedicated cleaning and restoration
Our cleaning services focus on the essential maintenance needed to keep your furnace safe and odor-free all winter by removing all the furnace’s dust and dirt, including burning logs and gas seals.
Detailed diagnostics and reports
We provide detailed diagnostics to keep your furnace safe and fit for use all year, using special tools and equipment to assess performance issues compatible with various oil burner systems and equipment.
Our team sources only the highest quality materials for upgrades and restoration, using long-lasting rock wool, log burners, and batteries to restore your furnace’s shine, giving you a refreshed, warming glow all winter long.
Comprehensive inspections and checks
We’re dedicated to ensuring your oil burner furnace runs optimally, providing full inspection reports and safety checks on all glass seals, gas pipes, and pilot lights.
Supporting Virginia’s local towns and businesses
With over 50 years of experience in the energy industry, we’re dedicated to servicing the local businesses and services across Purcellville, Middleburg, Winchester, Leesburg, Gainesville, Berryville, Charles Town, and anywhere in between.
Schedule your annual furnace clean with Valley Energy
Manage your energy needs under one roof. We’re a full-service oil burner company with local expertise and industry-leading knowledge to assist with tank installations, line hook-up maintenance, servicing, and more.
Servicing, repairs and maintenance
Regular maintenance and servicing of your oil burner furnace is essential for keeping your home safe and warm during the cold winter months, reducing the risk of system failures and fire hazards. Our annual cleaning services allow our customers to schedule essential cleaning and inspections around your schedule. Call-out assistance and repairs are also available for stress-free furnace management.
Fully accredited technicans
Our commitment to the latest energy regulations and training keeps us at the forefront of the industry – all our oil burner technicians working on your furnace are certified under our employee training program, ensuring the safety of your property and the systems operating within it.
Not all furnaces are the same – which is why we strive to provide high-quality services through dedicated customer support and personalized service plans, with professionalism and integrity as standards in our services.
All inclusive cleaning and maintenance services
We’re a regional supplier with family-run values, committed to a focus on providing superior customer service and upholding community ties and values.
Give us a call today at (540) 338-6457 to schedule your cleaning, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Price does not include parts if needed – the technician will let the customer know pricing prior to installing or ordering parts
***We do not clean and inspect the furnace venting (if applicable). Venting should be cleaned and inspected by a company specializing in venting and chimney sweeping.
Oil Service Contracts
Call us at (540) 338-6457 to schedule, or send us an email today!
Our Value Plan Tune-Up and Maintenance Inspection includes the following:
- Vacuuming of furnace/boiler
- Replacement of nozzle, oil filter cartridge, pump gasket, and pump strainer
- Cleaning, oiling, and adjusting burner
- Up to 1.5 hours of labor
- Efficiency test
- Preferential scheduling
- Labor on calls required on the heating unit as a result of normal mechanical failure of the parts listed in the paragraph below
- Repair or replacement of the following parts that may become defective within 12 months of the contract date: oil pump, oil burner motor, cad cell, strainer, transformer, heating thermostat only, electrodes, oil burner coupling, nozzle, primary relays, single aquastats, air tube firing head, cad cell complete, oil burner fan, oil filter complete, steam gauge glass, combustion chambers (if possible), and toggle switch.
The plan does not cover removal of water from oil tanks or the blower motor. This plan does not cover break downs of the burner as a result of fuel not being able to get to the burner. Replacement or repair of oil lines will be at prevailing rates.
Service requested after 4:00PM weekdays and Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays will be billed at the regular weekday rates (excluding covered parts).
- Must be on Automatic Delivery in order to qualify for the Premium Plan
- These plans shall only cover an occupied, single family residence heating system which passes Valley Energy’s inspection. All fuel must be purchased from Valley Energy/Discount Fuel or this agreement will be automatically cancelled with no refund of the contract price.
- Parts or labor required as a result of abnormal conditions such as water damage, fire, flood, freezing, wind storm or other such acts of God, power failure, explosions, fuel run outs when accounts in arrears, failure to order fuel properly, equipment service not performed by Valley Energy or its agents, failure to check water level in boiler or damage or loss resulting from delays or failure to render service for reasons beyond our control are not covered by the plans.
- Valley Energy will not provide coverage to vacant properties and will not be liable for damages resulting from heat failure in unoccupied homes whether it be burner failure or lack of fuel.
- Valley Energy’s sole responsibility is for those items specifically set forth herein and Valley Energy shall in no event whatsoever be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, loss or expense of any nature whatsoever whether arising from property damage, environmental damage, or personal injury.
- Hot water storage tanks, plumbing, and electrical wiring that are not part of the heating system, air handlers, chimney maintenance, domestic water lines, and frozen fuel lines are not covered by the plans.
- The Premium Plan cannot be assigned or transferred without the prior consent of Valley Energy.
- Premium Plan will be billed in the renewal month. All Premium Plan cleanings are done in March and April.
- Furnace/boiler must pass inspection by our technician before Premium Plan can be activated. Premium Plan is available to all customers as long as their units qualify.
- This agreement shall be terminated without notice or refund if the customer permits anyone other than an authorized employee or other representative of Valley Energy to perform service on the covered equipment.
- On rental properties with a Premium Plan, it is the landlord’s responsibility to ensure that the tenant purchase fuel from Valley Energy.
- Condensing furnaces, commercial units firing at 3 gallons per hour or more, floor furnaces, and all ceiling hung units are not eligible for service under the plans.
- The customer is to keep all equipment we service accessible to the service technician without obstructions that would hinder servicing the equipment. Also, the area around the equipment, including any crawl space, must be kept dry.