Oil Service Contracts
Complete Tune-Up and Maintenance Inspection that includes:
- Vacuuming of furnace/boiler
- Replacement of nozzle, oil filter cartridge, pump gasket, and pump strainer
- Cleaning, oiling, and adjusting burner
- Up to 1.5 hours of labor
- Efficiency test
Additional service or replacement of parts will be billed on a time and material basis. Special prices for additional units available. Cleaning scheduled between September 15th and March 1st will be billed at a time and material rate.
Includes preferential scheduling and all complete tune up services of the Value Plan above PLUS:
- Labor on calls required on the heating unit as a result of normal mechanical failure of parts listed below
- Repair or replacement of the following parts that may become defective within 12 months of the contract date: oil pump, oil burner motor, cad cell, strainer, transformer, heating thermostat only, electrodes, oil burner coupling, nozzle, primary relays, single aquastats, air tube firing head, cad cell complete, oil burner fan, oil filter complete, steam gauge glass, combustion chambers (if possible), and toggle switch.
The following are NOT included in the plan: circular motor coupling, circulation motor, smoke pipe whole circulators, whole circulators, bearing assemblies, pressure reducing valves, relief valves, expansion tanks, domestic coils, mixing valves, zone valves, draft regulators, oil tanks, oil lines, and all fan boards. Any parts or controls or labor pertaining to AC.
The plan does not cover removal of water from oil tanks or the blower motor. This plan does not cover break downs of the burner as a result of fuel not being able to get to the burner. Replacement or repair of oil lines will be at prevailing rates.
Service requested after 4:00PM weekdays and Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays will be billed at the regular weekday rates (excluding covered parts).
- Must be on Automatic Delivery in order to qualify for the Premium Plan
- These plans shall only cover an occupied, single family residence heating system which passes Valley Energy’s inspection. All fuel must be purchased from Valley Energy/Discount Fuel or this agreement will be automatically cancelled with no refund of the contract price.
- Parts or labor required as a result of abnormal conditions such as water damage, fire, flood, freezing, wind storm or other such acts of God, power failure, explosions, fuel run outs when accounts in arrears, failure to order fuel properly, equipment service not performed by Valley Energy or its agents, failure to check water level in boiler or damage or loss resulting from delays or failure to render service for reasons beyond our control are not covered by the plans.
- Valley Energy will not provide coverage to vacant properties and will not be liable for damages resulting from heat failure in unoccupied homes whether it be burner failure or lack of fuel.
- Valley Energy’s sole responsibility is for those items specifically set forth herein and Valley Energy shall in no event whatsoever be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, loss or expense of any nature whatsoever whether arising from property damage, environmental damage, or personal injury.
- Hot water storage tanks, plumbing, and electrical wiring that are not part of the heating system, air handlers, chimney maintenance, domestic water lines, and frozen fuel lines are not covered by the plans.
- The Premium Plan cannot be assigned or transferred without the prior consent of Valley Energy.
- Premium Plan will be billed in the renewal month. All Premium Plan cleanings are done in March and April.
- Furnace/boiler must pass inspection by our technician before Premium Plan can be activated. Premium Plan is available to all customers as long as their units qualify.
- This agreement shall be terminated without notice or refund if the customer permits anyone other than an authorized employee or other representative of Valley Energy to perform service on the covered equipment.
- On rental properties with a Premium Plan, it is the landlord’s responsibility to ensure that the tenant purchase fuel from Valley Energy.
- Condensing furnaces, commercial units firing at 3 gallons per hour or more, floor furnaces, and all ceiling hung units are not eligible for service under the plans.
- The customer is to keep all equipment we service accessible to the service technician without obstructions that would hinder servicing the equipment. Also, the area around the equipment, including any crawl space, must be kept dry.